1,147,791 Reviews Analysed
165 Review Articles Examined
After deep searching of an insanely large number of articles and reviews by our smart AI & Machine Learning tools; and exhaustive refining, inspection and screening by our skillful high-tech gurus, the golden shortlist for the Best Clamp Meters (2020) is ultimately prepared.
In order to come up with the Best Clamp Meters (2020), our brilliant platforms and gurus have taken many factors into account such as product fitness for use, features that meet buyers needs and give customer satisfaction, freedom from deficiencies or defects, conformity of standards, value-for-money, reliability, robustness, quality conformance to user requirements and regulations, safety, real user satisfaction and numerous others. It is worth to mention that each user has different needs so please consider the below ranking as a guideline and not as a gospel. Nonetheless, in the below ranking you can definitely find the overall best ones regardless of your requirements.
Our powerful platforms and professional hi-tech experts work hard to identify the best product options. We strongly believe that our review benchmarking can help you simplify your purchase decision and make a pick among the absolute Best Clamp Meters (2020).
- True-RMS clamp meter: This multimeter can accurately measure AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Frequency or Duty Cycle, Resistance, Capacitance and also provides Diode, Continuity and Temperature tests. True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads. Easy to use for labs factories and household.
- LowZ & LPF: Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage. Low Pass Filter (LPF) for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals when measuring motors and transformer. To measure the current you need to clamp the meter around one of the wires and not the whole power cord.
- NCV Detection Function: Non-contact voltage detection effectively check electrical status through measuring EM field intensity without touching any wires; The NCV button lies on the right side. Simply place your thumb on it and push.
- Multi-function: Two-color backlit LCD Display - When the voltage > 80V, the current > 3A, the LCD backlit screen turns red to warn you of high voltage/ LED Flashlight / Temperature Measurement for liquids and air conditioning ports included K-Type Thermocouple / Low Battery Indication / Auto power off after 15 minutes inactivity.
- Safety Service: Safety standard IEC 61010-1, CAT III 600V. Double insulation. 36 Months product service provided. 7/24 Customer Service.
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600 v, and resistance to 4 kilo ohms. Does not measure DC current
- The true RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit. Resistance accuracy: 1.0% ± 5 digits
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V
- High Accuracy Clamp Meter: Accurately measures AC Current (DO NOT MEASURE DC CURRENT!), AC/DC Voltage, Capacitance, Resistance, Diode and Continuity Tests.
- Large Jaw Design and Mini Size: Jaw opening measures AC current in a conductor up to 26mm without touching or interrupting the circuit. Its slim and compact size makes it easy to operate in narrow spaces
- Multi-Function: Data Hold, Max Reading, Low Battery Indication and NO operation in 15 minutes the ammeter automatically enters sleep mode.
- Two-Color Backlit LCD Display: When the voltage > 80V, the current is> 3A, the LCD backlight screen turns orange to warn you of high voltage. The backlit LCD display also helps you to see the reading clearly in the dark.
- Safety and Service: Safety standard IEC 61010-1 and is rated for CAT III 600V. 3-Year service and lifetime support, 7/24 Customer Service.
- True-RMS Clamp Meter: This multimeter can accurately measure 1000 Amp AC/DC Current, 1000V AC/DC Voltage, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode, Continuity and Temperature. Easy to use for labs factories and household.
- Inrush Current Meter: Knowing the value of inrush current can help you locate a startup problem quickly, whether it's in the motor or in the starting circuit. The measuring time of inrush current is about 100ms.
- NCV Detection & LED Flashlight: Built-in Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) Detector can easily and quickly determine whether there is a voltage. Convenient LED flashlight illuminates a dimly lit area.
- Advanced Functions: The Clamp Meter has Variable Frequency Drive Filtering (VFD) and low Input Impedance (LoZ) modes, which can provide higher accuracy readings.
- Safety Service: Safety standard IEC 61010-1, CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V. Double insulation. Use high-quality material, prevent electric shock harm. 36-Month product service provided. 7/24 Customer Service.
- Accurately Measures: AC/DC voltage, only for AC current (not for DC current), resistance, and also provides diode and continuity tests
- Jaw Opening: the Clamp measures the AC current in a conductor up to 26mm without interrupting the circuit
- Additional Features: data hold, max reading, and an easy-to-read large LCD
- Easily Carrying: comes with a handy carrying pouch, perfect for use while you're on the go
- Sleep Mode: automatically enters sleep mode after 15 minutes of inactivity for energy conservation
- Clamp Meter measures AC current and NCVT via clamp and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test-leads
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlit LCD for ease of viewing in low light
- Auto ranging measurements
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter (Cat. Nos. 69445 or 69417) for hands-free operation
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter (Cat. Nos. 69445 or 69417) for hands free operation
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- High-visibility reverse contrast LCD display for improved view ability in all ambient lighting conditions
- Automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy
- Measures AC/DC current and NCVT via clamp and AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, and continuity via test-leads, and temperature with thermocouple
- WIDE RANGE OF TESTS. INGCO TRMS auto ranging clamp meter meets all your needs for measuring, including AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, diode test, frequency, duty-cycle, temperature, etc.,
- EASY TO USE. The backlight changes to orange when volt > 80V or current > 3A with dual readings; Flashing lights help place the probes to correct position; Hold function locks data for easy reading; The orange backlight is on, and the buzzer sounds when resistance value < 30Ω; It switches off automatically without operation in 15mins
- PROFESSIONAL MULTIMETER. Automatic range turntable design and NCV non-contact measurement. The low pass filter (LPF) ensures accurate drive output measurements; LowZ (low input impedance voltage measurement) can safely troubleshoot sensitive electronic or control circuits and circuits that may contain false voltages, and can more reliably determine whether there is a voltage on the circuit
- ALL ON ONE DEVICE. 100mF large capacity. INGCO clamp meter can be used as clamp meter as well as capacitance meter. 100mF equals 100000μF. It's perfect for testing professional electrial issues, like automotive, industrial and household issues
- WORRY-FREE ORDER. If you are not 100% satisfied with our lunch bag,we offer you 90 days refund or replacement. If you have any problem,please contact with us by email, we will solve it for you within 24 hours
- Upgraded UNI-T UT210E Pro with larger range, faster reading, and new features. Versatile for diagnose automotive, repair, troubleshoots, industrial and household electrical issues. All in one.
- True-RMS & auto ranging. Accurately measure ac/dc current (1mA-100A), ac voltage (1mV-600V), dc voltage (0.1mV-600V), frequency (10Hz-60kHz), capacitance, resistance, diode test, continuity, etc.
- Ultra safe and built to last. Safety rated CAT II 600V, CAT III 300V. Built in smart chip for overload protection. Pocket sized, nonslip rubber grip and easy to carry.
- Easy to use. Value pack includes: 1 UT210E Pro clamp meter, 1 pair of test leads, 1 paper manual (En), 1 eManual (En), 1 zip bag/black, 1 gift box.
- UNI-T WARRANTY – A trouble-free experience with 100% 18-MONTH WARRANTY and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE by UNI-T Direct!
- Versatile Digital Clamp Meter: Accurately measures AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Capacitance, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Resistance, Diode, Continuity and Live Wire Tests. This clamp meter is a really useful tool for solving industrial and household electrical issues.
- Non-contact Voltage Testing: This Clamp Meter features non-contact voltage testing with sound and light alarms. When the Meter senses a weak AC signal, the green indicator light will come on and the buzzer will emit a slow, audible beep. when the Meter senses a strong AC signal, the red indicator light will come on and the buzzer will emit a brief beep
- Multifunctional & Easy to read: Support Data Hold, Max/Min, Auto power off after 15 minutes inactivity, low battery indicator and continuity buzzer. The LCD Backlit Screen and Flashlight make it easy to use in a dark working area. ZERO function decreases the data error influenced by the Earth’s magnetic field, and helps you to obtain a more accurate measurement.
- Large Jaw Opening: The jaw opening measures current in a conductor without touching or interrupting the circuit. Its slim and compact size makes it easy to operate in narrow spaces.
- Additional Tips: This clamp meter has passed the environmental pollution test degree 2 and overvoltage category III 600V safety standards. Combined with Amazon's excellent delivery, we provide lifetime technical support.
If you have found our review benchmarking helpful, please do not hesitate to subscribe for more stunning reviews. Bear in mind that our subscribers benefit from special Amazon.com promo codes of up to 80% discount. That’s right, up to 80%! Do not miss them!